Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"These are a few of my Favorite things!"

I have decided to create a montage of all my favorite things. After seting my mind to it, I have discovered it is slightly impossible. Simply because I have been blessed with loving everything. Well everything good and beautiful.



The plan: I plan..to share a few of my favorite things ever so often...probably when I have nothing better to say. This occurance may happen often. These things define who I am...I hope I like it when the plan is complete!


Now let us begin:



My all time...no expections favorite poem:
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart) by EE Cummings

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it (anywherei go you go,my dear;and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

Next:

I am in love with Pride and Prejudice. Both the movie and the film...who wouldn't want to be Mrs. Darcy!?

And the last for today:



I was blessed enough to watch this temple rise from the ground from my apartment window while I lived in Rexburg, Id attending Brigham Young University. I was also able to work as an usher during one of the largest open houses ever. After the thousands of people were able to veiw the beautiful temple from with in. They allowed me to view it as well with the last group. This is my temple.











No comments:

Post a Comment